Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lauren's first bath!

Lauren was ready for her first bath and grandma was up for the job! Lauren enjoyed the warm water and grandma just couldn't get enough of her. It was fun to see them enjoy the bath time and snap a few pictures. We are all doing well with this great sleeping baby who has even set herself a bed time of 8PM. Lauren weighed in at 7lbs 12oz last week at the dr. and is now above her birth weight!
Our sweet Katherine seems to have come down with the flu tonight. She has not been sick for over one year. She even had perfect attendance last year at school. I guess it was her time to catch a bug. Let's just hope it does not last for to long, my brother Aaron arrives in town on Wed and Andie's baptism and Lauren's blessing all happen next weekend... Hopefully she will get better and no one else will catch it from her.






3 comments:

SHANNA said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! i need to hold her.

The Chris Tippets Family said...

She is so adorable. I wish I were there to hold her. I hope Katherine is feeling better. What a cute grandma!!

Jess said...

She is so adorable!!! I can't believe she is a newborn! I am so glad she is doing well and you look great btw! Miss you! have fun with all the great events!