Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Etsy Euphoria !



Guess what. Buffy's darling profile t-shirt made it to the front page of Etsy in a Treasury! It was so much fun to see how many people were visiting our store to check out this darling shirt! We hit 600 hits before it left the front page, that evening. I am so proud of Buff's handy work. I talked to her about doing this design and she rocked it. She took it to a new level when she added the pearl buttons to the ponytail!
I also want to tell you all thank you for all of you support. Jessica H. who has not only been a repeat customer but has also talked us up on her blog several times, Jessica B. who linked us on her blog, Carolyn who gave a great shout and link on her blog, Cara who made a purchase!, and Shana who has us listed in her links on her blog and for being one of our very first customers! And my momma who has also purchased!
I love you all!!!!

5 comments:

SHANNA said...

wow!!! how exciting! i found a cute design in a magazine that i cut out to show you. we need to get together soon. LUNCH!!

Jessica said...

Wow! Congrats! I love that shirt, I have been contemplating buying it for Sasha...

Jessica said...

oh, and you seriously need to make some kid aprons!

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

sounds good! i already have a pattern!

SHANNA said...

i want a kid apron! 3 boys 2 girls please. my kids love to help in the kitchen