Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been taged :)

Tag! Buffy tagged me and now I’m it!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


when ben and i first started dating he was soooooo nice that it almost made me sick, than i rememberd my mom saying "sarah, you want to marry someone who is going to treat you like a princess." that is i fell in love and he has NEVER changed.
happy valentines day sweetheart!

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. bake a valentines cake for my 3 princesses
2. learn how to take in the waist on my jeans
3. sew more baby bundles/ wipe covers
4. snuggle my sick baby, she has a virus we have ben passing around
5. psych myself up for my first 5k this Saturday

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. cruise around the world
2. pay off school loans
3. college funds for the s
4. buy a new house, and decorate to my hearts content

3 of my bad habits:
1. i want to eat out for lunch, every day
2. i make the s practice piano, but then don't take time to practice myself
3. i sleep in and let ben get the s ready for school

5 places I've lived:
1. modesto, ca
2. provo, ut
3. ruston, la
4. winnemucca, nv
5. decatur, ga

5 jobs I've had
1. fabric store asst. mgr.
2. tailor
3. sewing factory stitcher
4. front desk at comfort inn
5. mcdonalds (in highschool)

Something most people don't know about me:
after gradguating from AIU with my fashion degree i didn't konw what i was going to do with myself. i had a part time job as a teacher assistant at AUI, and both my s were in school, so i decided to go to toastmasters. toastmasters is a public speeking club, i had so much fun giving speeches and within a month i found out i was pregnant with addison. ben and i were so excited to have another baby and i now had a new purpose! toastmasters helped me fill my time until my s were done with school for that year and i had 6 weeks left in my pregnancy.

OKay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1. shanna
2. carolyn
3. jessica h.
4. rachel d'aquin

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I did it too! It was neat to learn a little more about you!

Jessica said...

Hey, I was going to mention that I love LOVE your etsy shop! Those diaper wipe covers are the bomb! You are so very talented Sarah...but I already knew that from our hs days...